lördag 28 januari 2012

Outfits dump


Hello! As you might have figured out i suck at updating this blog haha.. I will probably just continue to dump it once in a while with outfits(・`ω´・)

Simple outfit for school -w-

A outfit with a bear theme hehe ⊂(^(工)^)⊃


Love my new sweater and docs so much ;; w ;;

Fairy kei"ish" lolita outfit for a convention :3


Streetstyle outfit for the same convention ^^ the convention itself were kind of small and people were to scared to say hi ; n ; cause afterwards i got messages that they saw me but didn't dare to say hello haha : (


I have went to the hairdresser while ago and got my hair kind of short since it were kind of damaged...
And here is a little "cosplay" of soda-float(creamy-pop) character Happi ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿 My new hair kind of looked like hers so i wanted to try it out!


Can you tell im in love with my new sweater XD..


Fairyke"ish" outfit for school tried to curl my hair i think it kind of looks like cotton candy * _ *


I have used my hat quite a lot lately :P


This sweater is so lovely i love the cute bats on it ; 3 ; you can buy it from http://kawaiigoods.com/! she makes the cutest things(=^・^=)

I wore this too see lion king in 3d with my friends. It was really good in 3d" nostalgia on high level hehe.

I wore lolita to hang out with a very cute boy(ノ≧∀≦)ノ

It was kind of a long time ago since i wore "boystyle" :3


Simple outfit - w -


The awesome moment when you find out that your clip ins from one of your wigs match your hair perfectly >8D

And that was all for now XD
Oh and btw if you want too you can add me on facebook ^__^
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003454910056&ref=tn_tnmn
Take care~
~Hugz~

22 kommentarer:

  1. You are so, so cute:>! I really love your polka dot docs♥!

    SvaraRadera
  2. You are so damn cute <3 Your boyish codes are definitely an inspo for me! <3

    SvaraRadera
  3. I looooove your style so so much..
    The whole black n white outfit all together with mint wig and headband with spines, your black bowler hat, black wig and the outfit with it or the amazing white wig *.*
    yay!♥

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love your style <3 Can you tell me where you got the cardigan vest thingy (not sure what its called :x) in this picture: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxpq0saXhS1qc5jioo1_500.png

    SvaraRadera
  5. aww, i love your outfits *A* <3
    you are soo cute >w< ~

    SvaraRadera
  6. you have such an amazing closet!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Where did you buy your shoes? ^^(creepers and boots) And where did you get your outfit from the first photo (not the video) :3

    Replying my comment would be much appreciated :D
    Thanks!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Awesome coords! I especially love the bat stockings and the bat necklace :3

    ~ Kieli ~

    SvaraRadera
  9. I love your style so much. You're very inspiring!

    SvaraRadera
  10. I LOVE your coords! And your boy style looks so great! :D

    SvaraRadera
  11. you look so cute !
    i love your outfits *^* :3

    SvaraRadera
  12. hmmmmm! I really aspire to be like you~~ <3 I love your halloween-themed outfit snaps, I'm starting to collect mine, thank you for being an inspiration!

    SvaraRadera
  13. you look great! Love your outfits <3 and the blond bob suits you!

    SvaraRadera
  14. So cute! I love your purple polka dot skirt, wheres it from?

    SvaraRadera
  15. I love your outfits! Your boy style is so cool!

    SvaraRadera
  16. hej kan du inte lägga ut lite mer outfit dump<3 ps:love your style

    SvaraRadera
  17. *-* where did you buy the love hearts dress???

    SvaraRadera
  18. Love your phone.
    Love your hair.
    Love your outfits.

    Please follow my cute nail blog
    http://pocket-full-of-candies.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  19. i love your outfits..never dissapoint me^^

    SvaraRadera
  20. OMGGGG YOU BOY STYLEEE IS SO SEXY! +-* MAKE MOREEE BOY STYLE XD!

    SvaraRadera