lördag 30 juni 2012

Update ( * 3 * ) outfits and Uppcon~


Hello cuties! 
A lot have happened since i last updated i attended uppcon and competed in the cosplay show and i won second prize for best handicraft with my Shinku cosplay which felt amazing cause i thought i wouldn't win anything at all! This is my first cosplay ever so it was really great starting point i think * u *
I wore my pon pon cosplay on Friday at Uppcon! which i also have made by myself this is my second cosplay ^^

Here is Emi cookiemonster and me XD

and on the last day of uppcon i wore a pretty simple outfit with my salopette from angelic pretty i couldn't resist to not buy a alpaca ,i named her Violett :D

and this was the last Uppcon there will ever be :( so sad i really liked Uppcon! 
I have also been too japan expo in Paris and i meet my biggest idol kyary pamyu pamyu!!  i will make a separate post about Paris and japan expo later just have to edit all the photos haha! but now onto the outfits from the last couple of months!♥ 
ahh yeezz,yeezz
Simple outfit for school~


Fairy kei outfit


Hime gal inspired outfit ^__^


Sweet lolita styled my own hair yay :3


I tried to do a neko mimi hairstyle think it turned out pretty cute ^^


New creepers they are so crazy that i love them haha :3
¨
Grey/black and pink combo O 3 O


Uhm this outfit were just for fun i tried to look similar to my friend Saga ahah♥♥ XD


Rainy day~


Boring but comfy outfit XD


Haha i used this wig a lot at this time XDD


I love this liz lisa skirt so much!


I wore this to a party ^^ it's my own hair and extensions :D
Im wearing stockings that have a stay up look it's not a weird tan hahaha


Went and did some shopping with Amanda :3


Went to the store to buy food so i was to lazy to do a better outfit haha

Me and Amanda got interviewed for a documentary :3 we both decided to wear fairy kei ish clothes
I bought this skirt at japan expo it's from 6%dokidoki i'm so happy i finally own it!!
 

And that was all for the moment! hope you enjoyed it! Take care!!♥
~~Hugs~~

52 kommentarer:

  1. youre so stylish!! your kyary cosplay is amazing and i adore all of your school outfits~ *u* youre such a style icon to me! /fangirl <3333333

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ahhh thank you so so much ;; w ;;♥♥♥

      Radera
  2. Your outfits are always so amazing! <3 I can't wait for your Japan Expo report. :3

    SvaraRadera
  3. tihi, even your "boring" outfits are drop dead gorgeous!
    you're the cutest girl i know :3~~

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love your outfits! ~OwO~
    where did you by the pink wig in the "Fairy Kei" outfit, (second outfitpicture in the entry)? ^^

    SvaraRadera
  5. Omg you look so adorable always! * A * ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    SvaraRadera
  6. Iller-chan Ämmäliaah y u so pretty gurl~ ♥ Akta dig för alla ryssar de kommer äta upp dig!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ah men du då morran-chaaaan♥♥♥ haha eller hur blir lite nervös att de ska ringa mig D;

      Radera
  7. You're always so stylish and cute, you're one of my fashion idols! *-*

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. aw thank you so much!! im glad i can be one of your fashion idols ** w **

      Radera
  8. Such wonderful outfits and I can't wait to read your Japan Expo entry too *__*

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you!! haha i just have to go through the 500photos i took it will probably take a while X3

      Radera
  9. You have such beautiful outfits! I love them all! Your new creepers are the best, and your cosplay outfits are so awesome! Congrats at winning second place!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Very cute outfits! You have such an amazing style. <3

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much!!(●´∀`●)

      Radera
  11. My personal style is very different but I just love your outfits! <3 do you learn fashion design or something like that? Love all your hairdo's <3

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much glad you like them!! i have studied fashion and design for a year now! ^__^

      Radera
  12. Your style is sooooo cute ♥ I really love your outfits so much ♥

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much!!(≧∇≦)/~♥

      Radera
  13. Ahh, you are my fashion idol, I love your style *Q*
    You looks always so cute and your coords are PERFECT <3 ^w^

    And sorry my bad English >//////<

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Awww Thank you so much!! \(*T▽T*)/
      i understand you perfectly fine don't worry!

      Radera
  14. You are so cute ^ ^ i love ur outfits!

    SvaraRadera
  15. yaay cutie,I just adore ur style *___*

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you!! glad you like it! (*´∀`*)

      Radera
  16. dina svart vitrandiga shorts!!! vad har du köpt dem?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Det var ett par lång byxor från h&m som jag sydde om till shorts X3

      Radera
  17. Ohh, your style is so awesome! I love that asymmetric onepiece-dress-shirt -thing you have in the third last gif! <3_<3 where is it from?

    SvaraRadera
  18. Lika grymma outfits som vanligt! Känner mig alltid som den gråaste musen i världen när jag kikar in här XD haha.. Du är alltid galet snygg! Och jag älskar din pon pon cosplay så mycket <3

    SvaraRadera
  19. Your outfits are always so cute! Even on your off days you are stylish. And I really loved the way you styled Dream Sky, as well as your Shinku cosplay. I just started Rozen Maiden a little while ago, and am through season 1. Also, you make really good use of wigs and handmade clothing. I wish you would post tutorials for all of your lovely things! You are very talented.

    SvaraRadera
  20. What's the name of the documentary?
    I would really like to watch it. >w<

    SvaraRadera
  21. You have managed to convince me to get the Dream Sky print in Lavender! :)

    SvaraRadera
  22. Awwww *v* You look sooooo cute. I'm totally in love with your style! ^^ where did you buy your clothes? :)

    SvaraRadera
  23. All your looks are just so pretty, I love them all! Your cosplay are both so well made <3 I also love your look with the Liz Lisa skirt, VW bag and black shoes, you somehow remind me of Alice in Wonderland ^^

    SvaraRadera
  24. I love your Outfits & your Style : D But where do you buy your wigs ??? :**

    SvaraRadera
  25. You always put together such adorable coords! ♥ You're definitely an inspiration to me! Thank you!

    ~ Kieli ~

    SvaraRadera
  26. That's a very pretty Shinku cosplay :) and your outfits, I adore them all.

    SvaraRadera
  27. Such awesome outfits, and from what I can tell your room looks really awesome as well! *w*

    Såg dig på UppCon som Shinku, så jäkla snygg! Grattis till priset~ ^o^

    SvaraRadera
  28. You have a lot of cute clothes!!!

    SvaraRadera
  29. Omg your coordination skills is incredible and how can you afford all these gorgeous clothes ?

    SvaraRadera
  30. Oh myyy, you´re soo awesome!!! ♥

    SvaraRadera
  31. Seeing your outfit posts make me feel so ugly ;____; you're so perfect i'm sorry

    SvaraRadera
  32. Hey Sweetie! ♥ I just came by to tell you that you are one of the 11 people (chosen based on their followers on bloglovin) who received my Liebster Award! (^-^)
    http://princessrindoll.blogspot.se/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    SvaraRadera
  33. wouaaah So much beautidul style <3 ! Love it ^_^ !

    SvaraRadera