fredag 12 april 2013

It's not a phase mom, i really am a magical girl.


 I have some outfits and more to show you♥
Some kind of cultparty/lolita/fairykei mix And my pin button says mahō shōjo, so magical(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

(Not to confuse everyone-> It’s a peignoir over my dream sky skirt and little twin stars t-shirt! Then i just took the waistband from the skirt and tied it over everything hehe)

Some kind of cultparty/lolita/fairykei mix today( ・◇・)?And i’m wearing my new cutecankill necklace ring and earring’s (which aren’t visible in the pic ;_;)And my pin button says mahō shōjo, so magical(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
A very simple coord that i even forgot i took pictures of haha.
I had forgotten that i took pictures of this coord… I’m a goldfish. 
Wore my new t-shirt from sheinside 

Also kind of a simple coord but alice inspired and new dress from sheinside! went on town with Amanda we tried too check out h&m's new release but everyone was crazy haha..
My outfit yesterday new dress from sheinside Went with a little alice twist kinda haha. :3
When  Amanda and me went to town i found this bralette on h&m and i couldn't resist buying it ; 3 ; 
Ahh I couldn’t stop myself from buying it ehe *v*
I'm wearing the bralette in this cult party kei'ish coord but it's barely visible ; u ;
I'm also wearing my new galaxy skirt which you can get here!
And today’s outfit new galaxy skirt from sheinside, tried too do a cult party kei outfit with it hehe ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ
And some close ups! on the jewelry from cute can kill* v *

And here is another pin i have made myself, it says magical girl!
I will probably start selling these kind of button's on my storenvy if the interest exists :3
I also have to show you my new necklace * v * look how pretty it is!
(If you want the same you can get it here)
Wearing my golden deer necklace today♥(i don’t think i will be updating as frequently these couple of days i’m going to visit Simon i will be back on Wendsday thought! ^^)
Oh and i colored my hair a little more i did a dip dye so now it fades from pink to purple!
And for my Swedish readers!
Vi ses på japanloppisen right? :--)
For the Swedes~Ni missar väll inte japan loppisen som är i maj? Jag kommer vara där och sälja mina smycken och min vän Sakura kommer också ha ett bord och sälja peruker och en hel del annat! Kom om ni kan vetja!^_^ 

Bye for now!
Hope you are doing well♥
 

47 kommentarer:

  1. please sell your magical girl / bubblegum bitch pins on storenvy! i would literally die to have them ahhhhh~ they're so adorable and i would wear them every day!

    http://c-osmiccreepers.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  2. Woow your outfits are so beautiful! And your hair....the color effect is amazing *-*

    SvaraRadera
  3. All of these outfits are lovely, but the last one (with the galaxy skirt and bralette) is my favorite.. so dreamy ♥

    SvaraRadera
  4. I'm a big big fan of the first outfit and the one with the curled purple wig ! That's so gorgeous~ Pastel colours suit you so much (^-^)

    And I really like you new hair color, you did a great job !

    SvaraRadera
  5. I would love it if you would sell your buttons on your shop, they're a fantastic idea and I really like your ombre hair /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I will make sure too tell if i do! thank you :3

      Radera
  6. First outfit is the best one. So magic, cute and pastel <3

    SvaraRadera
  7. Your new hair dye is PERFECTION!!

    SAMI★SPOON

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wonderfull outfits, I like them all :D And your hair looks awesome with the dip dye ♥

    SvaraRadera
  9. Åh jag önskar jag kunde gå på Japanloppisen. ;____;

    SvaraRadera
  10. I think you are better in dark outfits ^^"

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You are allowed to have your opinion but i will dress in whatever i feel like :)

      Radera
  11. you're adorable

    http://lauraskatter.blogspot.fi/

    SvaraRadera
  12. Love all of these outfits and your hair is beautiful. Please sell those cute buttons in your store!
    ♡DanaBellaRella ♡

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you glad you like them! I probably will!

      Radera
  13. all your jewellery is so pretty ^^
    x<3

    SvaraRadera
  14. It would be great if you sell your badge^0^
    I love the first outfit♡

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I will make sure too tell everyone if i do :)
      Thank you!

      Radera
  15. i miss your darker outfits a lot, please post more of them again!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I do not dress to please others sorry if i feel like wearing dark i will do that ><

      Radera
  16. Ah i really love the first outfit! The cult party suits you so well~ I also love your galaxy skirt :)

    SvaraRadera
  17. I absolutely looooove the first two outfits! <3 And that necklace is amazing!

    BTW, I gave you an award~ :) http://gyarurin.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/versatile-blogger-award-from-xlicious.html

    SvaraRadera
  18. Your outfits are just adorable.

    SvaraRadera
  19. I love your outfits! And I think your post title was quite clever <3

    SvaraRadera
  20. Ofc c: Får jag krama dig? ;u; Jag älskar dig så himla mycket emilia ;w;

    SvaraRadera
  21. Finns det någon infosida om japanloppisen? Jag skulle nämligen vilja gå med några av mina kompisar!
    Är det någon åldersgräns och kostar inträde något? (Jag är 12.) 8D
    Kraaam<3

    SvaraRadera
  22. Your outfits are always just so perfect and gorgeous! I wish I was like you ;w;

    SvaraRadera
  23. Your purple wig reminds me a bit on Creamy Mami :3

    SvaraRadera
  24. OMG! You are very very very very very very beautiful *-*

    SvaraRadera
  25. amg du är så underbar och allt. omgomgomgomg. jag älskar dig. hihihihithtih. Kan du inte lägga upp en bild på alla dina peruker, eller outfits med alla dina peruker? :3 Skulle sjukt gärna vilja se! :3

    SvaraRadera
  26. OMG i love ur blog so much! ur photos are so dreamy and cute <3 <3 will be following u NOW!! :DD

    SvaraRadera
  27. I love your blog and your outfits are amazing!*fan girling*

    SvaraRadera
  28. ohhhhhh my god! you´re soooo cute *O*

    SvaraRadera
  29. Kan du inte göra ett inlägg med online affärer du beställer ifrån? Brukar ofta vara osäker om affärerna ljuger eller inte ♡☹

    SvaraRadera
  30. Love the bralette!!
    Where did you buy it?

    SvaraRadera
  31. By the way, I love your look waaay more in pale colors than pastel goth xP <3

    SvaraRadera
  32. omg you are so pretty and cute ;) xx

    SvaraRadera
  33. You are so adorable!!! These coordinates are gorgeous *A* You look look like a doll!

    SvaraRadera
  34. omg, you're soooooooo cute !! <3 :):) i love those clothes (^v^)/

    http://sweetheartdreams.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera