onsdag 7 september 2011

Weekend outfits:3

Went to tokyo expo both on saturday and sunday it was pretty boring thought xD but it was nice to meet friends :)
on saturday i cosplayed with my friend Ellinor we did our own versions of little twin stars :)



i also attended a party as a "host" and gave out cotton candy, lollipops, popcorn and etc ^^ it was really fun :) even thought my feet hurt for two days after the party XD
This was my outfit at the club tried to dress candy theme/hime gyaru like ^-^


Sorry for updating so slow but i haven't had any computer so i couldn't update XD
Hugz~

7 kommentarer:

  1. Just being curious, how many wigs do you have? :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. Aaaah! Jag trodde att det var dig jag såg på tokyoexpo, men jag vågade inte fråga ifall det var du... Skulle varit pinsamt om det var fel... (>w<) Jag var den lilla tjejen som frågade ifall jag fick fota er på lördagen när ni satt på gräsmattan! (*w*) Ni var megasöta! (>//_//<)

    SvaraRadera
  3. huuw~ ♪
    I like your outfits so much! (o\^ v ^/o)
    Can I ask where do u get ur pastel tights with stars? on the first pictures..
    I even look for such unique designed tights!
    U r so cute ♥♥♥

    SvaraRadera
  4. I followed your Tumblr to your blog and I love it so much! ♥ I adore your LTS cosplays you both did a lovely job! Hope you don't mind me adding you n-n

    SvaraRadera
  5. Your outfits are always so inspiring and awesome *w* I especially love the last one, Dream Sky is such a perfect collection ♥

    SvaraRadera
  6. I'm not usually big on cosplay but the twin stars was so wonderful!

    SvaraRadera
  7. aww! Those outfits are just soooo adorable! I love them!! ♥

    SvaraRadera