tisdag 27 augusti 2013

Eos candy pink- Review

(Picture with flash)
(Picture without flash)
Also available in blue,brown,violet,grey & green
Comfort 5/5
I have not felt any irritation whatsoever!
Color 5/5
I love the pink color and it shows up really well, even on my bright eyes!
Size 4.5/5
I really like big lenses these are 14,5mm so i wouldn't have mind if they would have been a little bigger, like 15mm.

If you would like to purchase from Pinky paradise you can use the code "pastelbat" you will then get a free pair of lens case and mystery gifts!

12 kommentarer:

  1. would you be so kind and tell me which make-up foundation you use?;A; (or concealer) it looks flawless *-*

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I use make up store foundation mixed with white foandation from stargazer and concealer also from makeupstore ; v ; It's mostly because of the way i edit my pictures though :P

      Radera
  2. Beautiful lenses and makeup (´∀`)♡

    SvaraRadera
  3. do they obscure your vision at all?

    SvaraRadera
  4. so cutie!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  5. They are gorgeous with the black outline
    this is perfect ^o^

    SvaraRadera
  6. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Fashion Jewelry Store
    Silver Jewelry
    Crystal Jewelry
    Pearl Jewelry

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    SvaraRadera
  7. What brand of false lashes do you use? they look so beautiful on you ^u^

    SvaraRadera