lördag 29 oktober 2011

Fairy kei and street style outfits during october~

These are the outfits i had during october sometimes i forget to take pictures of them T _ T so here are some at least ^^'

Super lovers pants * _ * comfiest pants ever..
Not a very good outfit pic.. oh well.
Street style boystyle? xD
I really liked my hair here think it kind of looks likes sailor moon's *3*
It was cold this day so warm clothes it was :3
I love my jumpsuit ;u;
comfy comfy~
fairy kei :3
and that was all~
hope you enjoyed ^3^
hugz~

12 kommentarer:

  1. youre just so cute and beautiful!!
    i love every of your outfits *//o//*

    SvaraRadera
  2. This was lovely to read! Your outfits are too adorable!

    SvaraRadera
  3. rly cute!
    I wish I would have so much sweet things too
    (* 0 *)/
    and waaa~ I love ur boyish outfits! wanna catch u then xD
    so nice u can show some outfits again <3
    thank you!

    SvaraRadera
  4. For some reason, I really like your street style boystyle! But lovely coords in general :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. omg emilia you are too goddamn cute ;o;

    can you tell me where the tights are from in the last outfit? YOU LOOK SO GORGOEUS! <3

    SvaraRadera
  6. I'm in love with all of your outfits! You look so cute in everything! What's the brand of your lillac skirt? It's so beautiful!!

    SvaraRadera
  7. You have so cute clothes:,>! I really love your hair (pic 5)and your nails (pic 10)<3!

    SvaraRadera
  8. i love your style, you are so cute
    all outfits are ... wow
    from where these high sneaker?? and these Pink shoes with the heart??
    It looks so good *.*

    SvaraRadera