fredag 22 mars 2013

Couple of outfits!

I haven't showed you my new hair color it's pinkish brown now!  and a couple of days ago i did a nekomimi hairstyle!(*≧ω≦)
 Woho styled my own hair for once :’—)
Here is a rather simple cult party kei outfit i wore my new blouse from sheinside you can get it from here
It's a lovely blouse really i can't wait for warmer weather so i can wear it more often! The lace details are so nice and it goes really really well with cult party kei don't you think? i think it would look great with a mori girl style too! and gyaru! Soo many possibilities * v *
Rather simple outfit today (⌒▽⌒)☆Love my new blouse from sheinside it goes so well with cult party kei (*´∀`*)
Here is another outfit so sad it started too snow again so i had to wear boots... Spring where are you??; n ;
Making patterns alone at school wooho!(~_~;) and I had to wear boots since we have snow again :—(((( goo away snoooow! I want spring!
And here is from today! Wore my new sweater! it's so cozy and warm!you can get it from here! It's the perfect sweater, because you can make a bit more dressed up coordinates with it but it can also be worn as "today i don't care leave me alone" 8D Haha my intention was to wear something creepy cute today so i did my makeup that way but then i ended up with this coordinate haha.. 
Today’s outfit ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ this sweater is so coooozy you can get it from here ,i’m writing a review on it on my blogspot later!(*≧▽≦)

And that was all for now cuties!! hope you are doing great!

42 kommentarer:

  1. Your new haircolour is so cute and I love the nekomimi style! ^__^

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! i need to recolor it now thought T w T

      Radera
  2. You probably get this a lot, but what sort of things do you type into toabao to find your Cult Party clothes? ; x ; I love your coords! <3

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I type princess,lace and such then i just look after things i like XD
      thank you!!

      Radera
  3. Loving your outfits (as always)! Where'd you get those adorable boots??

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much! they are from taobao!

      Radera
  4. I love how your falsies look in the last photo!! What kind did you use there? =O

    Avina
    http://kirakirashoujo.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. They are just cheap ones from ebay ; v ;

      Radera
  5. Oh my ... your haircolour is awesome !! Love it :)
    I love your wig in the last photos *.* You're looking very pretty ;)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much(●´∀`●)

      Radera
  6. awesome!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  7. Is your short lavender wig from GLW?Did you style it yourself?It makes you look like a fairy,sooo cute ~ <33

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. No it's from taobao but i styled it myself, Thank you very much (^ ^)

      Radera
  8. Oh wow, those outfits are just too cute! Gah, you are totally my new style icon! ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Waaah thank you so much!!(((\(@v@)/)))

      Radera
  9. Wow I love the nekomimi style in that hair color<3 I wish I tried it before I had to dye my hair back. The hairband and your lavender wigs look so nice together and your outfits are always amazing. Definitely inspiration!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Aw it's super easy too style also ; v ; thank you so much!☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

      Radera
  10. Oh~ your hair color and style are so on point!

    SvaraRadera
  11. How do you get your hair so soft?

    SvaraRadera
  12. I love these outfits! *___* Why r u so beautiful?! XD <33

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! ; 3 ; haha i'm not but thank you! ; 3 ;

      Radera
  13. What kind of jacket do you wear together with these outfits? :)

    SvaraRadera
  14. I am in LOVE with your new hair!! Its perfect :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    SvaraRadera
  15. So much prettiness! I love your Cult Party Kei clothes.
    I've been looking lots to find some too but I won't ask you, I know you get annoyed by lots of questions ^_^
    x<3

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you!(^ω^)i have found most of mine from taobao

      Radera
  16. Thanks for letting me know about the jacket, that really sweet of you. :3 I actually found a cute trench coat when I was in Japan, so I don't have a big need for a jacket anymore. Thanks anyway!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. No problem ^_^ Ah i see thanks for letting me know! :3

      Radera
  17. I love all your outfits so much! You really inspire me! ;w;
    And you look gorgeous in that last photo *o*

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much!!Glad i can inspire you (●´∀`●)

      Radera
  18. I love your outfits and your new hair style ~

    SvaraRadera
  19. I really love your outfits! Everything is so beautiful... but why don't you write the rundown of them? ):

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! because most of it doesen't have brand so i don't have anything to write except for off brand D:

      Radera
  20. ♥‿♥ Very cute with new color hair!
    My favorite outfit is one picture ^0^

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tror du man kan få veta vad du sökte på när du hitta peruken c:?

      Radera
    2. lavender färgade då (fail) ;^;

      Radera
  21. That second and third outfit are so amazing ! I'm in love with them (>w<) Your wig (I think that's the same wig on outfit 2 and 3 ? But maybe not) has a really great colour, it matches so well with cult party kei outfits~

    SvaraRadera