lördag 22 december 2012

A little(?) update!

22november
I made buns on my rhapsody wig from glw, spoookey mickey mouse kinda…(◍•ᴗ•◍)
23 november
Going to celebrate Jözz today hope she will like her present ;; U ;;..
26 november 
(◍•̅ ȷ̫ •̅◍) me gusta denna peruk
28november
Prutt dag (´・_・`)
29november
(∩,,◕◞౪◟◕) eeeeey
30november
Har bara svart vitt hela tiden ...
I'm not sure which day i wore the rest of the coords and they look pretty much the same to be honest haha...
Igentligen så känner jag inte för att ladda upp något men folk började tjata på mig att jag inte gör det så eh ja..
Love my iphone case♥ it's charlotte from madoka!
Igentligen så känner jag inte för att ladda upp något men folk började tjata på mig att jag inte gör det så eh ja..
Really simple was to lazy to wear a wig or lenses haha ^_^'

I feel really uninspired lately ;-;' i think it's because of the weather i just want to stay inside with a blanket and watch anime haha... And i'm not sure how i want to dress anymore just feel really lost meh :(
anyways.. Hope you guys have a great holiday i'm going to relax and hang out with friends♥

23 kommentarer:

  1. That Charlotte iphone case... *_* So cool! I love your outfits! ^^

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oooh I love how versatile you are with your style!

    SvaraRadera
  3. all your outfits are freaking PERFECT.
    PLEASE LEND ME YOUR MIND

    SvaraRadera
  4. You're so cute!

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  5. The Charlotte iPhone case is so cute! :) Whose your favourite character huh!? I like mami best !

    SvaraRadera
  6. We all go through those uninspired patches, it'll pass (◠ ‿ ◠). But those outfits are really nice, I like the last one the most!

    SvaraRadera
  7. What brand is that bat jumper its fantastic!

    SvaraRadera
  8. All of your outfits are so lovely! ヽ(′>ω<`)ノ

    SvaraRadera
  9. Omg...every outfit is perfect!

    SvaraRadera
  10. You look sooo cute!!! Even without lenses and a wig, so pretty! You have pretty eyes.
    And I looooove your latest outfits, they are awesome *.*

    SvaraRadera
  11. so wonderful as always,,,my fav is from 23th november ^^

    SvaraRadera
  12. such cute outfits! <3 Where did you get the Charlotte case? I absolutely adore Charlotte <3

    SvaraRadera
  13. You always match your outfits perfectly! & don't worry too much, we all feel uninspired from time to time. I'm sure you suit whatever you decide to wear anyway :3

    Sapphire
    http://littleowldiary.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    SvaraRadera
  14. Aww well we all get those days every once in a while. Chin up doll! You're gorgeous no matter what you wear :D Happy Holidays!

    SvaraRadera
  15. I love your amazing outfits! Really you don't even need to wear circle lenses, your own eyes look so beautiful!! <3

    SvaraRadera
  16. You have lovely eyes, bright blue much like mine. :3

    And I've been feeling the same way lately! I'm not sure what to wear at all.
    Seattle is very gray, and I just don't want to think about/plan anything, not even my outfits!
    My resolution this year is to 'love the clothes I have' and learn to use them more, so I will fill out my virtual closet and try to plan out better coords!

    I hope you feel better soon. I'm currently watching all the episodes of Lucky Star and Sailor Moon until the weather improves. <3

    SvaraRadera
  17. You are ADORABLE! I just realized we're friends on FB but I guess I didn't know you were also a blogger. So nice to get to know you a bit more and happy to be friends. XOXO

    SvaraRadera
  18. Your outfits photos are really great and the outfits themselves are amazing. Your blog is a great inspiration :)

    SvaraRadera
  19. Your outfits are amazing, I want to raid your closet! haha ^^ I love your wigs, too. You're so cute! I love how no one is even really paying attention to you taking your photos, it's just like every day haha. (:

    SvaraRadera
  20. The AP salopette outfit - adorable! *-*

    SvaraRadera