tisdag 12 mars 2013

Sweaters and 2 coords!


Got my new sweaters from sheinside they are so lovely * v *The white sweater is made of really cozy fabric (and on the backside there is the same text but with white!)I think the one in the middle is my personal favorite i love the rivets detail!On the right there is a chiffong blouse i was thinking it will work very well with cult party kei,don't you think?


I decided to wear one of my new sweaters today! ^-^
It's kind of a simple coord but simple is nice sometimes!
Very simple coord today wearing my new sweater from sheinside :3

And here is my outfit from yesterday! A very floral cult party kei coord, i match with my room haha.I match with my room today haha (◕‿◕✿)Close up i guess haha (◕‿◕✿)
Oh also a little question!
Do you prefer when i take mirror shots or do you like these kind of pictures of my outfts? ; v ;
And that was all for now take care cuties!

14 kommentarer:

  1. What a cute outfits!
    I really like your cult
    party kei coords!

    Also, imo the non-mirror
    shots give a more personal
    feel to them! I really like
    them more.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Loved both outfits! *3* Actually all your outfits are sooo cute ;~;

    Oh, btw I'm loving your new cult party kei vibes! It really suits you and you does look like some kind of a fairy from the praires <3

    lol I've heard of sheinside before,but never got to see their products because meh, I'm too lazy. >.<

    SvaraRadera
  3. I prefer these ones that are without mirror ^^ But understands that it maybe is more time consuming for you to take that kinds of photos, so I don't mind mirror photos either :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. I think such shots, without mirror are better to see the whole outfit. i also love mirror-shots because they are always very cute, but this is much better to see the the clothes.

    SvaraRadera
  5. cute! the first look is my fav!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  6. This outfit is stunning<3!

    SvaraRadera
  7. I like both outfits so much ;A; And I love it when you take both mirror pictures and pictures like these ! :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. You are such an inspiration! Such pretty clothes & outfits! Also jealous of your face ;A;

    ~♥
    http://giggletardis.blogspot.fi/

    SvaraRadera
  9. I prefer non-mirror shots! Sometimes when you take photos in the mirror you end up obscuring your make-up or some jewelry, so this way you can get the full effect!

    http://kirakirashoujo.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  10. I think i prefer pictures like this ~
    Again, beautiful outfits! The sweaters are lovely!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Both outfits are just so pretty! *o*
    I personally prefer non-mirror shots, because like the photos in this post it looks more pretty and personalized, but mirror photos are also super pretty! As long as I get to see your looks I don't really mind ;w;

    SvaraRadera
  12. You're just the most adorable thing ever.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  13. Aw, you're so cute! *_* I admire you! <3

    SvaraRadera