söndag 24 juli 2011

Well this is awkvard..

You may have noticed that i haven't updated in a long time (º_º)
Mostly because i have been working and not worn lolita like at all, i guess i could post outfit pics when i not wear lolita too but its more fun to see lolita cordinates right?(╯ಊ╰)
Oh i have one outfit to show you at least. You may have already seen it since i posted it on daily_lolita and tumblr. It's a fairy kei inspired casual cord with the dream sky skirt which i sold shortly after, because i didn't like how it looked on me but i'm getting the jsk in lavendel so no big loss ^^'


If there is anything you would like me to write about please write it in the comment section
Or maybe if you have a question i can answer that in separate post :)


Sorry for the long unnecessary hiatus
♥~Take care dear followers~♥

8 kommentarer:

  1. are you cosplaying cheshire cat in the GIF? ;w; you lood adorable! and your wig is super cute! <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes i am kind of hehe, i will do a chesire lolita outfit in the near future ♥
    The wig is from gothic lolita wigs on facebook i really love their new bob style wigs :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. that wig suits you so well! lovely coord too ^^

    SvaraRadera
  4. Awesome creative coord, and great wig! :3

    SvaraRadera
  5. I really liked this coord... it was really cute! I have to make a coord like this myself i think x3

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi, can a bigger girl wear lolita? I want to, but I am afraid if I can't find any dresses in my size.
    And, where did you get the hair accessorize in your profile picture? Or, what is it called so I can google them. As you may understand I am a beginner so..Take care!

    Haha, jag är svensk men ser att du har engelsktalandeläsare, men jag hoppas du förstår.

    SvaraRadera
  7. oh gosh, you are too cute and pretty *u*!!

    SvaraRadera