lördag 8 september 2012

Wigs,Wigs.Wigs


 
I get a lot of questions about wigs and i'm not really a expert in that area.. But here are my tips when getting a new wig.
 
-Kanekalon wigs usually looks the best
-Make sure they are heat resistant
-Look at the pictures do they look shiny? Maybe then you should look for a other wig it will look more natural if it doesn't shine so much.
-Prices it's more up to you and what you are willing to spend. But ebay is a really good place to get cheap but good looking wigs. Just make sure the seller in question have good feedback ^^
I also really like gothiclolitawigs but they cost a bit more than those on ebay.
-How to store your wigs (i'm really bad at this haha) try to keep the original packing and keep it in the plastic bag when you are not using it since wigs collects dusts and then your wig will get dirty faster.
-If you want to wash your wig use baby shampoo and conditioner please notice that it might take a long time for the wig to dry so wait a day to be sure. Then you just brush you wig carefully with your wig brush and it will look a bit better ^v^

Hope this was a little helpful at least ^-^ ~
 
 
 

18 kommentarer:

  1. How do you brush curly wigs? I can't brush them because they even get tanglier :S x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ah if you need to brush them use a really wide comb carefully ; v ; but sometimes it's pretty screwed curly wigs are hard to maintain :(

      Radera
  2. You have so lovely wigs :D I love the colours! ^_^

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love your wigs;w; I wish I had such pretty wigs!

    SvaraRadera
  4. You have so many wigs! Thanks for your tips, they are good to know, even if I don't wear wigs myself ^^

    SvaraRadera
  5. thanks for the wig advice!! especially on how to wash them ^^

    SvaraRadera
  6. Aaaa give me your pastel wigs D: ffffff Hey, could you please give me some tips on how to detangle long wigs? :c I tried to do it myself and now the bottom looks really ugly and I hate it (8 ~ 8)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Take conditioner in it like crazy and try to brush it out! Sometimes it's impossible to detangle wigs thought D:!

      Radera
  7. Kanekalon melts when heated, so I don´t get the two first tips together?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. There are kanekelon wigs that is also heat resistant some of my wigs are at least o_O

      Radera
  8. Your wigs are so pretty ♥ I love them!!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Do you have any trusted/good eBay wigsellers? gothiclolitawigs is awesome, but so priceeey... Tips, please! ≧'◡'≦

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I bought a lot from ebay, but just look if it's a ebay store, look if they seem profesional and see the feedback c: never forget to read carefully the description !
      I had like 10 wigs and I've been dissapointed only one time, but they sent me a free wig back ahah :3

      Radera
  10. nice wigs <3
    interesting entry!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Lately I bought my first wig.. and I was totally dissapointed.. it doesn't really fit ._.
    It just looked so weird on my head ;; Like I had a total different head shape when wearing it

    SvaraRadera
  12. Who are your favourite wig sellers on eBay? ^^ I can't decide who to buy from D:

    SvaraRadera
  13. Very nice collection of wigs. You will look glamorous wearing this wig. I also love to wear stylish wigs I buy all my wigs from online store Elevate Styles. They have good collection of stylish wigs and also best in quality. You can also try.

    SvaraRadera