lördag 7 december 2013

♡~Magical girls need clothes too~♡

image
Hi cuties! I tend to get really inspired by magical girls (like you may have noticed haha). So i decided to make some sets with some magical girl inspired clothing and outfits.
I hope you will like them and that they maybe can inspire you.

~Pink coord~

~Blue & purple coord~
image
If you buy from Spreepicky there are these codes you can use!
Use the code "THANKS10" to get 10% off when you spend at least $40.00 on all items 
Use the code "GIVING15" to get 15% off when you spend at least $80.00 on all items
Use the code "KISS20" to get 20% off when you spend at least $150.00 on all items 
(expires at 3:00PM HKT on 12/01/2013).
and MYSTERIOUS GIFT!
image
Would you like to see more like this post in the future?
Please comment what you think so i can improve hihi!
Bye for now!
image

9 kommentarer:

  1. åh vad fint <3 helt kär i de sailor moon-inspirerade plaggen. tycker absolut du ska göra fler såna här inlägg!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Those items are so cute. Thanks for sharing. I really liked this post. ^^

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love that! It reminds me of my vision broad of all the magical girls that I admire. I always want to embody the magical girl concept so seeing outfits like these is really awesome. Little by little I can make that a reality. I love posts like these so it'll be great to see more from you!

    http://thecandysanctuary.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks for sharing! I love posts like this one :D

    SvaraRadera
  5. Omg so cute!!! I love the Sailor Moon Pastel sweater. :3

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is amazing! Please make more posts like these. <3 <3 <3
    Plus you're realy talented with polyvore, or whatever you used to make these. They're super cute!

    SvaraRadera
  7. These are so cute! I'm loving the pastel colors~ I wish you and your loved ones a very happy new year and would love it if you dropped by to my blog at
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com and if you like, we could follow each other :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. so much cute clothes! want them all :O

    SvaraRadera