måndag 7 oktober 2013

Barbie Nudy Blue lenses review

image
(
Picture with flash)
(Picture without flash)
Also available in gold,brown,green,grey,& violet.
Comfort 3/5
These are comfy the first 1-3 hours then they dry my eyes out quite a bit, which is a shame ; - ;
Color 4/5
I wanted bright blue lenses but they were darker than expected. I still like them though! 
Size 4/5
These are 16mm but i don't think they enlarge that much? i don't know maybe it's just me hehe ; v ;
Overall score 4/5
 
You can check uniqso out for more cute and cool circle lenses!
image

6 kommentarer:

  1. awesome!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  2. they look very good! *__* And in my opionion they enlarge very much, almost perfectly! >w<

    SvaraRadera
  3. They are lovely your lenses ◕▽◕

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a pretty deep blue color I like it! You're invited to be apart of my giveaway btw on my blog! I'm sure you'd like to win the prizes: thelovelyify.blogspot.com/2013/10/loving-my-lovelies-monthly-giveaway-1.html :D

    SvaraRadera
  5. These suit you really well! :)

    SAMI★SPOON

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such pretty lenses. It is a shame they dry out quickly.

    SvaraRadera