söndag 25 augusti 2013

Back to school=Outfits

So my school started again this week so i have some outfits to show you!
Tuesday
Headband: Handmade
Wig:Ebay
Necklace: Metamorphose
Blouse: Sheinside
Blue chiffong robe: Second hand
Belt: Belongs to my angelic pretty dress
Skirt & tights: Taobao



Wednesday
Bows & chocker: Handmade
Jacket: Sheinside
Bustier: Bikbok
Skirt: Sheinside
Tights : Ebay (I think..)
Shoes: Taobao
Outfit of today :3 bone jacket and the skirt is from sheinside (`・ω・´)”

Thursday
Ribbon: chocomint 
Wig: Ebay 
Sweater: Sheinside
 Skirt: Bodyline
 Glitter tights: H&M
Did a little Barbie inspired coord today, apparently it’s ugly and stupid according to random people on instagram woho (T⌓T)But i like it so whatever, haters gonna hate etc.
Ribbon: chocomintWig:EbaySweater:sheinsideSkirt: BodylineGlitter tights: H&M 
Friday
Wig: Ebay
Bows:handmade
Sweater: Sheinside
Skirt: Milklim
Didn’t take a proper outfit picture yesterday, so this will due haha.(✌゚∀゚) You can get the sweater from here<- I love it next time i will wear it on a Monday because Mondays are usually quite lame..(ಥ u ಥ)
Saturday
Cap: Boy london
Sweater: Sheinside
Skirt: Sheinside
Tights: Taobao
I let out my inner cat lady today, with a cat sweater and tights.Sweater is from here and the skirt from here<- (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Which outfit do you like the most from this week? (ᅌᴗᅌ* )
I also have a little question for you! what would you be interested with reading on my blog?
I'm not that good at writing but i will try my best!
That was all for now! Hope you are doing good (oh my god i almost wrote food hahah)
Bye bye cuties!

16 kommentarer:

  1. The cat sweater in the last outfit is perfect! <3 XD My favorite outfits are the first and the second.. so pretty :3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely entry! I like your first and last outfit the most !
    However everything fits you so well =v= ~

    http://darkyberryish.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  3. Woooow, your first outfit is so perfectly coordinated and you look like a forest fairy (if that's okay for you) (´ε` )♡

    I like your second and last Outfit the most! The LAME sweater is so awesome, i want to have itn in blue!:3

    SvaraRadera
  4. You look in all sooo pretty! <3

    SvaraRadera
  5. My favourite was the pink and first one *^* That would be cool if you could do more videos c:

    SvaraRadera
  6. Lovely outfits as always Miss Pastelbat C:
    I personally think your blog is great as it is, nobody likes reading 287329893 reviews and you get the balance just right.

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    SvaraRadera
  7. Aww at your first outfit you look like fairy :3 And your last outfit is so cool too!
    Hmm... maybe new room tour? ^^ Or write something about the place where you live =D
    Have a nice day :3

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such cute outfits. My favorites are wednesday and saturday! ^^

    SvaraRadera
  9. such nice coords *__* i love them all but i think i like the one with the bone cardigan most

    SvaraRadera
  10. Oh wow I wish I could wear stuff like this to school, I love the first outfit so much, it's very elegant <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    SvaraRadera
  11. I love the outfit with the Barbie top, but all outfits are gorgeous <3
    And to answer your question: I'd like to read posts in witch you give advice (like in the one were you made collages, or the one about wig care :D) and I also like your outfit posts, like this one ;)
    Hope this helped..and now bye ^^

    SvaraRadera
  12. I always adore your outfits!

    SvaraRadera
  13. Are you going to school like that? :D That's awesome.♥

    Yuna.xo

    SvaraRadera
  14. I really love these outfits, especially the barbie one!
    youre such an inspiration for me <3

    SvaraRadera
  15. Wednesday and Thursday are my favs <3 !

    SvaraRadera
  16. I love your outfits! Especially the first one! <3
    But I have to wonder how you do your shopping. When you purchase things do you just buy what ever looks good then make outfits or do you think ahead e.g. I can buy this top and it'll match this skirt?

    SvaraRadera