onsdag 7 augusti 2013

Inspirational people


I made some polyvore sets with people that inspire me! I hope you like them 
(If you go to to the links you can find the clothing if you want to purchase any of them, you can find all of the clothes on sheinside.com)
Seto ayumiSeto ayumi
Seto Ayumis style make me think of the 50's in America, it's quirky and cute and she often incorporate disney characters into her outfits.
Juria Nakagawa
Juria Nakagawa
Stylish Juria most of us have seen her from tokyo fashions street snaps especially during last year.
Black usually never goes wrong and works on most people! Finish of the look with some cool tights or maybe a pastel wig!
Kurebayashi
A living rainbow,colors,colors,colours everywhere! It can't be to much if you are going for a Kurebayashi look!
Manapyon

Manapyon has beautiful cult party and dolly kei outfits.
If you are going for a cult party/dolly kei look don't be afraid to experiment with different layers.

I hope you enjoyed the collages it took me quite a while to make them haha ; ^ ;

12 kommentarer:

  1. I like them all, but I especially adore Manapyon's style *-* ah so pretty.... *googles more*

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ayumi is one of my fave models! :) + manapyons style is always amazing!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. everything is soooo cute ;v; love your collages <3

    SvaraRadera
  4. You did a wonderful job with these collages! I love Manapyon's and Juria's the most.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Yes, yes, yes, such beautiful and inspirational, lovely people~! Juria and Manapyon are on my list of style idols too.
    And so are you~ ♥

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Emilia! Your blog is so cute, my favorite out of the outfits is Manapyon style.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Underbara kollage på inspirerande tjejer! Älskar sista, vill ha alla koftor & klänningen är en dröm <3

    SvaraRadera
  8. manapyon is so sweet pretty und her clothes wuah *A* ~

    SvaraRadera
  9. Wow, they were awesome, that inspires me a lot! I loved manapyon's look. <3 thank you!

    SvaraRadera
  10. the manapyon polyvore is great very soft and elegant ^o^

    SvaraRadera
  11. Juria is damn beautiful!!! *__*

    SvaraRadera
  12. Helpful ; u ; So helpful, Darling!

    SvaraRadera