tisdag 6 augusti 2013

Eyecandy lenses-Review

(For reference my eyes without lenses)
 Royal vision summer doll violet
Also available in blue,green,grey and brown.
Comfort 5/5
Very comfy no irritation even when worn for really long
Colour 5/5
The color is amazing ; A ;
Size 5/5
These are 14,5 in diameter. i like big lenses so this size was great!
Comfort 5/5
When i wear them i can't even feel they are there!
Colour 3/5
Grey lenses on my eyes was a bit dissapointing i mean they almost looks like my real eyes haha.. But if it's what you are looking for then go for it! i think these are more suited for people with darker eyes.
Size 2.5/5
These lenses were a bit to small for my taste if you want natural looking lenses these are a good choice.
Also available in brown,green.grey and violet
Comfort 3/5
These tend to dry out my eyes a bit but overall they are comfy.
Colour 5/5
I think they give of a really cool effect!
Size 3/5
Again, i like big lenses so these were a bit to small i would have liked them more if they would have been bigger!
Use the code "carouseldreams" for a free surprise gift with your purchase.

I came across this thanks to ichigoflavor it's worth a read
http://www.hystericbynature.com/2012/04/how-circle-lens-damaged-my-eyes.html
If your lenses hurt you should not use them since they could be defected lenses and could damage your eyes. Please have that in mind when purchasing wearing circle lenses from eyecandy.
My lenses seems to be legit ones and doesn't hurt ,so hopefully eyecandy have improved.
I just thought it would be good for you to know so be careful cuties you don't want to damage your eyes ,right ; v ;

9 kommentarer:

  1. They're beautiful the Royal vision summer doll purple ^o^

    SvaraRadera
  2. I really like the first pair, they are lovely! I think you already have pretty eyes yourself though :3

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow you have really beautiful eyes without lenses. I love the third pair <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    SvaraRadera
  4. You wouldn't need any lences. Your eyes look amazing as they are, natural and gorgeous :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. I prefer the brown and blue ones on you but they're all very lovely (๑・౩・๑)

    SvaraRadera
  6. **Hoppas det inte gör något att jag skriver på svenska. Min engelska är inte den bästa.**

    Har beställt linser från http://www.pinkyparadise.com/ tidigare i sommar. Mina gröna från GEO var jätte bra, känns bekväma osv, men de blå från GEO upplever jag själv att jag ser sämre på långt håll med. Borde jag skippa att använda de blåa tycker du? övrigt känner jag ingen smärta eller så med dem.

    Jag har tagit hand om dem väldigt väl, men upplevde detta redan från första gången jag satte på dem. Är som sagt inte alls sugen på att bli blind eller få andra skador på ögonen. Är ev. sugen på att beställa nya blåa linser om jag inte kan använda dessa, men vill helst ha samma modell, men det kanske är den seriens sorts (GEO Xtra WT B62 Blue) som är sådan, och inte bara att jag råkade få ett dåligt par?

    Förstår om du inte kan säga exat, men du är ju ändå mera van vid linser än jag, så tänkte att det vore värt att fråga en kunnig! ^.^

    SvaraRadera
  7. I see you shop a lot at she inside C: I love a lot of the things from there, but I am worried. I live in Denmark and I am afraid of the customs. Do your packages get stopped by the customs department and you have to pay on top of the products? c:
    btw I totally adore your style!

    SvaraRadera
  8. hello we r both retailer/wholesale for more than 50design of color circled lenses. Check us out !

    SvaraRadera